Monday, September 8, 2008

I wish

Kylie and I had the funniest conversation last week. She was showing me a paper she had from school. It was a flyer for a dance studio in town and she was telling me that she wanted to go. I reminded her that last year she didnt like going to dance and most of the time she would just sit to the side during the lessons. I told her I wasnt going to pay for her to sit. I told her that dance lessons cost money and I didnt have any. She replied....."Mom, you can just use a credit card... or write a check!"
What a brilliant idea! I only wish it were that easy. I think we need to have a family home evening lesson on money.

1 comment:

Jenny Bobo said...

This is really funny. Jaxon is already catching on to the credit card thing. How do you teach that money concept anyway?