
Kenny and I went on a get away this weekend. The last hurrah of the summer. We took a bike trip to Logan UT. We met up with our friends Kevin and Sue Rowe. Before heading out the next morning to make our ride, we stopped at the store so I could buy a bandana to keep the wind out of my hair. I chose a pink one that matched with my shirt. I went into the bathroom to try and put it on. When I came out of the restroom the laughter told me what I had been thinking while looking in the mirror. They thought I looked like a cancer patient. I am sure the color of the bandana had a lot to do with it. After a lot of teasing, we headed out to make the loop. We rode up Logan canyon, down into Bear Lake, up to Minnetonka Cave and then down Immigration Pass back to Logan. It was a beautiful drive. By the time we got back to the hotel my bum was VERY sore. I have found that Kenny and I need that little time away about every 3 months. It is such a good way to re-energize and connect as a couple again. We are both so busy and sometimes it feels like we are just roommates. It is nice to remember why we are together. We had lots of laughs with our friends and made some great memories. Kevin PhotoShopped some tattoo's on us. Dont I make a good Biker Chick? LOL
1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun!! I love your biker chick look!
Post a Comment