Thursday, December 8, 2011

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting

So after stuffing our faces all day on Thanksgiving, we played a game that helped us work off some of the food we consumed.  My sister in law, Susan, introduced us all to The Ninja Game.  Seriously people, IT IS HILARIOUS. We played this for over an hour and it never got old.  How do you play, you ask? Well here are the rules-

Everyone stands in a circle.  The Sensei asks, “Ninjas ready?”, and then all ninjas bow and say, “yes, Sensei.”

DSC_0360

Then everyone strikes a ninja pose.  Keep in mind that every time you make a move, you must accompany it with a ninja sound effect. Starting with the Sensei you jump into a new ninja pose with the goal of hitting a ninja next to you on the hand.  When you move to hit them, they can counter your move with a ninja pose of their own, all while you are both making really crazy ninja noises like HIIIIYYYYYYAAAAAAA! If you don’t make contact with their hand, the turn moves to the next ninja.  If you do hit their hand, they are out.  Your turn gives you only ONE move and then you are frozen in that pose until your next turn or to avoid a strike by another ninja. The last ninja standing is the new Sensei.

I cannot tell you how stinking fun this game is.  Thanks for teaching it to us, Susan. Now sit back while I show you some sweet ninja action, and I dare you not to think about the song, Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting!

 

DSC_0296DSC_0299DSC_0310DSC_0313DSC_0321DSC_0354

DSC_0327

DSC_0329DSC_0331DSC_0332DSC_0336

DSC_0337

DSC_0338

DSC_0361

That’s right, I whipped out THE CRANE. Just call me Tenae-son.

DSC_0366DSC_0374DSC_0376DSC_0378DSC_0381DSC_0382DSC_0383DSC_0384DSC_0385DSC_0386DSC_0392DSC_0394

DSC_0410

DSC_0413DSC_0415

DSC_0416

DSC_0417DSC_0423

DSC_0428

DSC_0429DSC_0431DSC_0435DSC_0436

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks SUPER fun! :)

Cami said...

That looks awesome, can't wait to try it with my fam!

craig&susan said...

hahahahh, I can't stop. lol