Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Family Vacation 2011 – Redondo and Hermosa Beach

 

The day we visited Redondo Beach was overcast and a little cooler.  We spent the morning walking along the shops on the pier.  We ate delicious fresh seafood (the kids opted for pizza) and then walked down to the beach.

DSC_0540

DSC_0541

DSC_0543

DSC_0644

IMG_3576

DSC_0635

DSC_0639

DSC_0633

DSC_0588

IMG_3517

On our way back to the hotel we passed a classic car show.  The guys stopped to check out the cars, the girls went with Grandma to the shops and I sat with Kaiden while he played with my phone.

IMG_3574IMG_3575

He had a great time taking self portraits.

IMG_3535 IMG_3540 IMG_3542 IMG_3547IMG_3568IMG_3552  IMG_3559IMG_3553IMG_3551IMG_3558

And can I just say that my hair is AMAZING in the humidity!  Look at these waves.

IMG_3524

The next morning Kenny and his dad drove to a GTO car parts store and while I took the kids down to Hermosa Beach.  The weather was sunny and nice.  They were holding the Hennessey World Championship Paddleboat Race so Kelsey and I sat down on the beach and watched the race while the kids played in the surf.IMG_3577

DSC_0667

DSC_0747

Kaiden spent the whole day playing dodge the wave.  It was so entertaining to watch him stand out on sand and wait for the wave to come in and then run as fast as he could so the water wouldn’t touch him.

DSC_0674

DSC_0676

DSC_0678

DSC_0679

DSC_0683

DSC_0686

DSC_0695

DSC_0684

DSC_0727

DSC_0728

DSC_0729

DSC_0737

DSC_0739

Kylie and Kendall loved playing in the waves. I love this “Bay Watch” running shot of Kendall.

DSC_0788

DSC_0666

DSC_0713

DSC_0714

DSC_0711 

IMG_3581

IMG_3582

IMG_3586                

Farewell, Ocean. Until next time. ♥

2 comments:

Ramsey said...

Such beautiful pictures! I've enjoyed looking at your vacation pictures, such fun times! :)

Unknown said...

Looked like it was a ton of fun! Love seeing you so happy!