Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Kylie

My sweet Kylie turned ELEVEN in April!! Time sure flies.  I still remember bringing her home from the hospital with her fuzzy hair that stood straight out on all sides.  Kylie is such an amazing girl.  I love that she is so unique.  She is a free spirit with a love for all animals and nature.  She doesn’t play the catty games girls her age play. She approaches all friendships with an open heart and innocence.  She looks out for everyone, even those who are mean to her.  She is creative and I love the things she makes for me. My favorite is the picture frame in my office made from cardboard, duct tape, colored with marker and holding a picture of her.  She has big dreams that change all the time from being a Vet to a Rock Star.  I love her raspy voice and her beautiful brown eyes.  I am so proud to be her mother and I am looking forward to watching her grow  into an amazing young woman.  Those who know her are truly blessed to have her in their lives.  Happy Birthday, Kylie! ♥
DSC_0098
DSC_0096
DSC_0100
DSC_0103
DSC_0093
She invited a few friends over for an Easter party and we played a really fun game, Bunny Tails.
DSC_0291
The bunny tails go on the floor. The player gets two spoons and a bowl. 
DSC_0295
And a blindfold.
DSC_0297
One minute to scoop bunny tails into the bowl.
DSC_0299
Fun for everyone to laugh at when you are putting in scoops of air.
DSC_0302
DSC_0311
DSC_0346
DSC_0353
DSC_0362

No comments: