HO HO HO-
Kaiden unraveled two rolls of wrapping paper to steal the cardboard in the middle. They make excellent light sabers. One roll was red paper with Ho Ho Ho written all over it in white letters. Kylie decided to make a dress out of the paper. After some difficulty (think Sleeping Beauty and the fairies trying to make a dress) I helped her. We used staples to fashion a rather lovely ensemble. The dress was very tight and any movement created a tear. When the dress was finished she turned to Kenny and said, “Look Dad! I’m a skinny ho, ho, ho!”
Naughty or Nice?
Kaiden: Becky, I bet Tyson doesn’t remember who I am. ( he is in Iraq and we haven’t seen him for a few years)
Becky: Yes he does. I talk to Tyson about you all the time.
Kaiden: What do you tell him?
Becky: I tell him you are a good boy and you are kind and always a good helper. I tell him that Zander loves to play with you and I am so happy you get to play at my house everyday.
Kaiden: Oh………Do you think Santa heard you say that?
12 Days of Diaper Wiping-
After listening to the song “12 Days of Christmas”
Kaiden: Mom, did he say diapers wiping?
Me: No
Kadien: What did he say?
Me: Pipers piping.
Kaiden: Oh. Well it kinda sounds like diapers wiping.
The Manger-
Kaiden told my sister Becky, that we do not own a manger. ( not true. We do have several. But one is missing hay and the other is missing half of the gold tinsel halo). So they made one. The manger is formed with a toilet paper roll.
Next it is filled with raffia to make a soft bed.
A cute little baby Jesus crafted from clay finishes the manger.
My son insisted on making his own baby Jesus. With a green blanket.
Here is our manger.
1 comment:
Thanks for the entertainment! Honestly though . . . my favorite was the ho ho ho dress . . . ha ha ha! I'm still giggling over that one.
Post a Comment