I really have an awesome job. I am the Director of Sales for a hotel. The girls in my office and I are always putting on events. It is a lot of work and it gets crazy stressful, but it is tons of fun as well. Every spring we put on an appreciation lunch for our top clients. This year my sales manager, Shayna planned and put on the event. The theme- Tour of Italy. She did such an amazing job and I am so proud of her! She is developing into an amazing leader. The event was a great success and we took lots of fun pictures of us girls....cause thats what we do. Actually, I guess thats what I do. I am that crazy photo friend that you hide from because I take a gagillion pictures and then I post them. I LOVE pictures. I was really excited about the shots I took at the event. I was able to play with my camera a little to get the results I wanted. I am still learning how to use my camera and hope to get better and better. Here are a few of the shots.
Great job, Shayna!
This picture includes Allyson (second on the right) She used to work with us and I miss her! She is an amazing soprano singer and she sang in Italian for our event.
Okay here come the fun girl pics. I love these pics of each of us.... a little snapshot of our personalities. We were giggling pretty good as we took these.
You go, Tanaira! Shayna and her cute pregnant belly.
Racheal, Yowza!!! Befferny....the best nickname ever!
Queen Bee, Jenalee And me. Hahahahahaha my face makes me laugh.
Now here are the pictures of the event.
By turning off the flash I was able to really capture the ambiance created by the ceiling lights. I love the soft glow in these pictures.
I love this picture of the glass tower.
1 comment:
I loved the video of the solo! Kelsey you are soooo awesome and I am so proud of you. You have come along way since "Annie"! Love ya to pieces...Grandma S
Post a Comment