Thursday, May 20, 2010

The “Estate”

The lease on the home we are renting is ending in June.  I have been stressed about finding somewhere to live because there is nothing available.  I have been looking for a few months and wondering what we were going to do.  And then things fell into place, like they always seem to do.  I am so happy we are moving in the warm weather.  The last two moves we did over Christmas.  I do not recommend that to anyone!
We are so excited  to be moving to this beautiful home next week. It really is amazing. I love how peaceful and secluded it is.  Our own little resort.
Here are some pics.  We move next week.  I haven’t  really packed. YIKES!
DSC_1071 DSC_1072 
DSC_1073 DSC_1074
The Living Room
DSC_1075 DSC_1076
The Kitchen and the back deck with beautiful view.
 DSC_1080DSC_1079
More of the beautiful view and looking to the backyard and pool.
 DSC_1082 DSC_1083
The Library outside the Master Bedroom and the Reading Nook with gorgeous view.

 DSC_1095 DSC_1096
The Pool and Playground.  As you can see we have ALOT of work to do on the yard.  Can you see the trees growing up through the deck and all over in the playground?  But imagine it after some hard work….. This summer is going to be awesome.  Pool Party at my house!
DSC_1097
I can’t wait to show the “after” pictures when we have the yard looking great.

6 comments:

Jenny Bobo said...

Wow Tenae! That looks awesome!! Can't wait to see it in person. So glad you guys are being so blessed!

Kristi said...

yaaaaaaay!!!!!!! woo-hooo!!!!!! i'm soooo excited!!!! :) :) :)

Cami said...

WOW!!! What a blessing! Which side of town will you be Living? I have ALWAYS wanted a pool...I might take you on your word for a pool party!

Penradicals said...

I'll bet your kids are thrilled with the pool!!! Not to mention the house looks very nice. It's obvious your family is being watched over and blessed...it's called "clean livin'"!

Unknown said...

Wahoo! This place looks awesome! What a great blessing for your family! In the right place at the right time! Are you still in Pocatello? Yeah, for you Tenae!

Allyson said...

Holy crap! What a cool house. I can't believe the story of how that all worked out. It really is a blessing. You have a BEAUTIFUL view and hooray for a pool! I bet your kiddos are excited. I hope, for your sake, that someday you won't have to move every year! :)