Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I am alive

I know it's been awhile and you all ( my seven readers ) are on the edge of your seats waiting for my next post. Ah, who am I kidding! You are all just as busy as me. My life has been such a whirlwind lately and then my computer battery died.... Hence the post via I-phone. I hope to be back online soon. Until then I will leave you with a few random pictures off my phone. Remember I said random.




Kaiden channeling Darth.



Awesome Dollar Store lady hairdo



Kylie playing with the FHE cutouts



Grown woman carrying a stuffed animal on her shoulder



Bwuahahahaha! My husband getting ready to ride his motorcycle in sub freezing temperatures.



A totally awesome 80's sweater on the kid at Taco Bell.



Me and Gene Simmons. Frightening and traumatic.



Awwwwwwwwwww

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

15 comments:

Jenny Bobo said...

I've missed you Tenae. Loved the pics.

The Happy Halls said...

Where in the heck did you link up with the tongue dude? Traumatic is a good description! Ha Ha.

Nicole Hernandez said...

Phew! I was starting to worry about you! Some of those pictures could ONLY be taken in Idaho!

The Insatiable Host said...

Hey there!!! I am just dropping in from SITS to welcome you! I think you are gonna love what they have to offer and really, who doesn't love new friends!?!

As for the pictures..my favorite is the dollar store doo!!

All the best,

Danon

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate when life gets in the way of blogging?

Welcome to SITS!

Just One Week said...

re: Dollar Store Lady hairdo - I think I am meant to have curly hair. My stick straight plane Jane hair does NOT match my personality. I wish I had unruly curls!

Stopping by from SITS

Anonymous said...

What a cute sleeping Spiderman!

p.s. Welcome to the SITS community!

Jess!c@ said...

Hi there, my name is Jessica. I was browsing blogs and was interested in yours. I joined as a follower, hope that's okay.

If you like you could check out my blog sometime and if you like it, maybe you could follow mine. www.jessicajanssen79.blogspot.com

Have a great week.

Greetings from the Netherlands

Small Burst said...

Is that really Gene Simmons. LOL! It must be-he has "the tongue". Great random pics. Welcome to SITS. You're gonna love it here!

Mimi said...

Life always seems to get in the way of blogging.

I'm just stopping by from SITS to say hello & welcome!

Ann On and On... said...

Fantastic photos! The Gene S. photo- hummm (where)and the Dollar store hair. LOL

I see you're in Idaho... I love Idaho and I'm not kidding.

Welcome to SITS! Come on over to my blog...I'm giving away a $25.00 g.c. for new sunglasses. Who doesn't need new sunglasses? :D

Stefanie Wolfaardt said...

Great photos

Stopping by from SITS to say welcome

Amber said...

whoa, the dollar general hair lady is wild...i need a hairdo like that!

visiting from SITS, welcome girl:)

Anonymous said...

These pictures remind me of the People of Walmart page. Have you ever checked out that page? It's super funny!

What is SITS? I'm curious!

Audrey :)

Anonymous said...

loving the randomness of your photos!