Monday, February 22, 2010

Ferocious Raccoons

Kaiden: I have a feeling.

Me: Oh? What is your feeling?

Kaiden: I had a dream that there was a raccoon an’ he was outside an’ he was trying to get in our house.  Then he got in our house an’ he came in my room an’ he ate me.  It was VERY scary.

Me: That IS scary. But guess what? Raccoons don’t eat little boys.

Kaiden: Oh. What do they eat? People?

Me: No. They eat garbage. And berries and leaves…and raccoons are not big enough to eat a little boy. They are only this big…about the size of a cat.

Kaiden: Oh.  Do they eat cats?

Me: No.

Kaiden: Do they eat dogs?

Me: No. They eat berries and leaves and garbage and…

Kaiden: Giraffes?

Me: No. They don’t eat giraffes.

1 comment:

Jenny Bobo said...

He is SO funny! I love the things they come up with and how their minds work.