Saturday, January 9, 2010

"NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLAND!"

These were the lyrics my husband was singing at the top of his lungs. 
"It's not BrookLAND, it's Brooklyn....you know the city?", I replied.  He insisted that in this particular Beasty Boys song, it was Brookland. I rolled my eyes. He hopped on YouTube to prove me wrong.
Well one 80's butt rock song led to another and another until my kids were gathered around my husband, watching old music videos and listening to their dad sing at full volume.
Me: Do we REALLY need to educate our children on Big Hair Bands? I mean, REALLY?
My comment was ignored as everyone sang along to 'Livin on a Prayer', a song my kids know from Guitar Hero. They were excited when it started.  The excitement soon turned to confusion when they saw the rock stars in the Bon Jovi video.

Kylie: Why are they wearing wigs?
Kenny: They're not. That's their hair.
Kylie: EW....are they dead now?



Seriously some of these guys look like women.
Especially when they pout their lips for their photo.
ENJOY





1 comment:

Tenae said...

That's why you love me! ;)