I am the first consultant for First Impressions Hand casts. My sister in law, Susan Hall started this company about 5 years ago. The company has grown and now has franchises all over the United States. She just started the consultant program and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I love it because there are so many cool things you can take impressions of. Of course the new babies are fun but you can cast your toddler holding a toy, your child holding a baseball or your teenager making a peace sign. You can preserve your parents or grandparents hands. The options are endless and they are so awesome to display in your home.
The process is fast. Last week I took impressions of baby Sophie. It took me 20 minutes to cast her hand and foot. I made $15. Not bad for 20 minutes.
I am having an open house on February 6th from 10-2. Stop by and check it out!
If you would like to get any impressions taken let me know!
If you are looking for a way to earn extra money let me know!
If you are interested in purchasing a franchise in your area let me know!
Wow that was a lot of exclamation points!
You can check out the website at http://www.firstimpressionshandcasts.com/






3 comments:
Now I'm really confused. Is your open house really on the 30th? Did you move it up? Just curious. Mom
Oh geez! Thanks for noticing that! It is on Feb 6th. I will change it.
I love them! I think my favourite is a toss up between the baby hand wrapped around the adult's and the circle of love one. I hope I can include your post and some photos in "My 5 links for the week" that is coming up.
Post a Comment