You are born with straight eyelashes that you feel the need to curl with a strange looking contraption every morning? And don't you love it when your four year old takes the contraption and uses it as a toy, forcing you to go searching for it EVERY DAY? And don't you love it when it takes you an entire day to find the contraption when it was sitting in a pile of legos and quarters all along? And don't you love it when you are leaning towards the mirror, poised to curl your lashes and you squeeze ever so lightly on the contraption only to watch a chunk of your eyelashes flutter into the sink? And don't you love it when you realize your four year old was using the contraption to squeeze quarters and bent the metal? And don't you love it when you are missing a quarter inch of eyelashes in the middle of your eye?
And speaking of eyelashes....am I the only person that has bad eyelash days? You know when one eye looks awesome and the other doesn't cooperate?
I know....deep thoughts.

5 comments:
a. you need to have tara perm your lashes.
b. you need to buy my lash fertilizer. IT WORKS!
I have another one to add to your list about lashes.
Don't you love it when men and boys have better eyelashes than you on a good day.
Don't you love it when you end up spending way too much time in front of the mirror because you clumped on the eyelashes, and now you have to separate them to look "normal"
Don't you love it when you eyelash contraption slowly strips you of the eyelashes you do have!
Best of luck!
I was born with those same straight lashes. I gave up on curling them everyday. Let me know if the perming and fertilizer works!
BTW are you getting a blog makeover or something? Why is it all blank? I really like your new writing. Are you doing it yourself? If so...you need to enlighten me. You forgot so send me that picture too. :)
I am not looking forward to the days when my 4 year old steals my eyelash curler or any of my things, and yes I do have days when one eye looks great and the other is a disaster...pretty much everyday actually.
Post a Comment