Kendall: Here, mom. My teacher said to give this to you.
Dear Parents:
A program on normal growth, development, and maturation of boys will be presented by .......
Me: thinking- *oh crap! Is THAT here already! I'm not even sure I know everything that happens for a boy. Girls, I'm good. Boy's, not so much. Maybe I should attend so I can be better informed if I need to talk to him about anything.*
Me: Kendall, will you be embarrassed if I come to this?
Kendall: (blank look) No. If you want to come you can.
Me: Do you know what this is about?
Kendall: (blank look) No.
Me: It's about the birds and the bees.
Kendall: (pretending to understand) Oooohhhhh.........wait. What do you mean? (blank look)
Me: Well they are going to talk to you about your body changing.
Kendall: Oh. (blank look)
Me: You know, hair growing in different places and your voice changing. (blank look) Girls will develope breasts and both boys and girls hormones will start to change.....
Kendall: (shocked look) Oh! (really high gurgling laugh) um...that will....ya....i think...that would be embarrassing.
6 comments:
LOL!!! I AM LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
I am totally laughing out loud right now! That is so stinking funny!
Hahahaha! To be honest, I got a lump in my throat at the end of your post, and it isn't even about my child! I obviously am not ready for my kids to get bigger! yikes!
We have already been there! Bryce talked to Cole about this on our way home from a family vacation. Cole was asking us about things! Bryce spoke most of the time in Cole's ear so he nor I would be embarrassed! It actually was not bad at all. Good luck! You are hilarious! :D By the way I love your new RESOLVE to the New Year! Our favorite quote that Bryce and I have been saying lately..."Come what MAY and LOVE it"! Joseph B. Worthlin
Oh my. I can't stop laughing! I've read Susan's post and Emma's twisted hair story and now this!? My sides are hurting. You know that these blogs with the kids antics make my day!
That is so cute! I love the innocence! This seriously made me laugh!
Post a Comment