I know nobody wants to read about Halloween in December but I might get my mom card taken away if I don't post pictures of my kids on Halloween.
So my son loves to eat pumpkin guts. I think he ate all the insides from his pumpkin.
I know, I know....you cant believe how awesome I look in this photo. :)
This is how our pumpkin carving went- All four kids were gathered around the table with their pumpkins. The festivites began with me scooping out Kaidens pumpkin and him chowing down. Each of the kids worked on hollowing out their pumpkins. As I was carving Kaiden's pumpkin-
Kelsey: Mom, can I go to a Halloween party at so and so's house?
Me: Yes.
Kelsey: 'Kay I am going to go get ready.
Me: What about your pumpkin?
Kelsey: Um someone else can carve it.
Kendall: Mom can I go to a harvest party with so and so and then go trick or treating with his family?
Me: Yes, but don't you want to finish your pumpkin?
Kendall: Nah. You can if you want.
So Kylie carved one pumpkin, I carved THREE and Kaiden had pumpkin for dinner. I missed my older kids but I am glad they had a fun night.
Grandma and Grandpa Simpson came over with cousin Ashton. The guys took the kids trick or treating while us girls held down the fort.
No comments:
Post a Comment