Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fall Photo Shoot

I love to take pictures. Some people hate when I pull out the camera but for some photo taking kindred spirits, an impromptu photo shoot is tons of fun! One of those kindred spirits is my sister Kristi. I love taking pictures with someone who is not in a hurry to be done and will take shots over and over until they are right. It is so fun to take silly, goofy, random pictures. Actually both Lisa and Kristi are fun to take pictures with.
Kristi and I were going to take photos of each others families in the fall leaves at Cherry Springs. My boys went hunting so I went with my girls and Kristis family. We had fun and took lots of pictures in the FREEZING cold. Here are a few of my favorites.

Kristi - Thanks for letting me use your AWESOME camera.  I want it. For my own.
Kaiden playing with a "light saber"

I LOVE this pic of Kylie


Beautiful Kelsey

1 comment:

Lisa Cunningham said...

I love these pics! You have such a beeeeeeautiful family! :)