Monday, November 16, 2009

Do you know Nie Nie?

I stumbled across this blog awhile ago and if you haven't ever checked it out you should. NieNie Dialogues is the blog. Stephanie Nielson from Provo UT is the author. She was featured on Oprah a month ago. You can read her story here .
She is gracious and kind and REAL. I find her blog very inspirational and she reminds me to be thankful for the little things I take for granted.
This is a very touching video of Stephanie. If you decide to check out her blog, you wont be sorry. She will amaze you with her strength, uplift you with her beautiful outlook on life and make you want to be her best friend. Check it out.

2 comments:

Nicole Hernandez said...

Thanks Tenae! That made me cry-what an inspirational person. I have read her blog before, but it's hard to see her actual life through that.

Unknown said...

I love Nie Nie, I have been reading her stuff for months now! She is amazing!