Saturday, November 21, 2009

Coming out of the closet.....

Admitting I have a problem is the first step.

My name is Tenae and I am a Twilight-holic.

I am still in denial because I was THE biggest Twilight hater EVER.

It's a long story and I had lots of reasons for not liking the series.  One of the biggest reasons was because everyone else liked it so much it was ANNOYING.  It made me want to punch people in the face. I know....I have anger issues. After I watched the first movie I was intrigued and decided to read the book and then I was done for. I flew through all four books and LOVED them.  My friends and family that I vented to about the books when I was a hater, were very kind and let me join the ranks of the Twihards.  I am still a closet fan.  I am only coming out because I have to post the AWESOME pics from our night out to see New Moon....which takes me to a whole different level of obsessed, closet fan of Twilight.  I mean, I went to the midnight premier.  MIDNIGHT! I am an old lady!  That is WAY past my bedtime. And not only did I go to the midnight show but I also bought tickets to go see Twilight at 9pm.  So embarrasing.
My night in review-
5:30 pm Leave work
6:00 pm Pick up Kelsey. Meet my friends for Dinner
7:00 pm Arrive at the theatre with my pre-bought tickets in hand
7:30 pm Run into the theatre to get first choice of seats (after arguing with the dumb theatre guy when he tried to make us fill in seats in the other theatre- don't mess with me.)
WAITED
9:00 pm Watched Twilight
Watited
12:30 pm Watch New Moon
2:45 AM Waited in my FREEZING car in the traffic-jammed parking lot
3:00 AM Went to bed.
Did I mention this is a Thursday night? And I have to work on Friday?
Ahhhhh, but it was worth it. ;)

TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!
Okay, thats it!
Step away from the keyboard, Tenae, before you punch yourself in the face. Seriously. Annoying.


My awesome work buds- Kim, Bethany, Tanaira, Racheal and Shayna


They made some sweet shirts.


Me, Kelsey and Suzie. 
Don't I look bright and chipper for midnight? That's called photo editing.

6 comments:

The Figueroas said...

SOOO with you on ....TEAM JACOB!!!!!!!

Nicole Hernandez said...

Geez Tenae, I waited until 6 pm Friday to see New Moon and I didn't take any pictures-my friend forced a t-shirt on me, which I refused to wear. I can't say obsessed-just enjoy it. I am totally Team Jacob! (gotta be, I AM married to a brown man ;-)

craig&susan said...

Must say, I was very impressed with your restraint as unnamed individuals screamed and laughed as loud as they possibly could...sorry bout that one;) It was lots of fun, thanks for inviting me.

Kristi said...

how fun...but yes, you are crazy!

Growing Up ~ Kelsey said...

team jacob all the way man! loved it! i could watch jacoba million times and never get tired of the movie! ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Unknown said...

Tenae! You are so dang funny! I went to the midnight showing too. I arrived home at 3am as well. I didn't think I would get obsessed but I did. I went to an TWLIGHT Mom expo before the movie...holy cow people are way into it. I had a shirt too. Jacob is hot but, I am still team Edward...though my views might be changing...I love when you can escape.