Saturday, October 3, 2009

Labor Day with the Moore's

We have been friends with Ray and Christie for 8 or 9 years now I think. They live in Donnelly Idaho so we don't see them very often anymore. In fact I think it has been 3 year since we saw them last. They are a fun couple and have been very good friends to us over the years. I will never forget how they supported both Kenny and I when we were going through some really difficult times. They proved to be true friends when the going got really rough.
I was really excited when they decided to come to visit us over Labor Day. We took the kids to the fair, played Pinochle, took the kids up Scout Mountain, played Pinochle, hung out and played more Pinochle. Here is our weekend in pictures.

The Fair The girls and Kaiden heading to the Fair
Twins Emma and Shelby (I still can't tell them apart) and Kylie

Scout Mountain

Tyler and Kendall
This next run of pictures makes me laugh. I was trying to get a good shot of them together....

Not sure what is happening here but she appears to be pulling his hair AND she is about to deliver a mean punch! Don't mess with Christie! ha ha

There we go!

Me doing what I do.....whatever that is. :)

blowin' bubbles

I am very seriously contemplating the world's problems.

I love these two pictures
Kelsey

No comments: