Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kaiden Says

Me: Kaiden do you want some Zucchini bread?
Kaiden: No! I don't want bikini bread.

My mom spent the morning rhyming with Kaiden. They walked to get the mail and talked about what rhymes with tree, what rhymes with car etc. Later that day Kaiden was rhyming on his own and he was playing with a......truck. Grandma got a surprise word that day!



I am starting to think Kaiden is part puppy. I have caught him chewing on sticks, eating daisies, licking the mud off his hands and eating chewed gum.

I was driving to drop Kaiden off at my moms house on my way to work. I was driving around a sharp corner and I reached to my right to make sure my purse didn't tip over. From the corner of my eye I saw a large object roll across the backseat. In my head I am thinking..I don't remember putting anything in the backseat that would move like that. Then I hear a faint cry and I look behind me to see Kaiden strapped into his carseat, face down on the seat on the OTHER side of the car! OH DANG! I pulled over and pulled him up. One of the kids had unbuckled the car seat from the car. He was the large object rolling across my back seat! Poor kid.

1 comment: