.jpg)

My parents celebrated their 34th Wedding Anniversary on May 31st. I love these pictures of them...Aren't they so cute?
Mom and Dad,
I love you both more than you know. I am keenly aware of how blessed I am to have been born into your home. I was thinking back to the earliest memory I could clearly grasp. I had several faint memories swirl through my head but mostly I had an overwhelming knowledge of how loved I was as an infant and young girl. I admire you both and I feel lucky to have my parents still married. The older I grow the more I understand you both in different ways and I am sure this will continue to be the case. I love how constant and steady you are in my life. Never waivering in your faith and always the constant example to me. I am thankful for everything you sacrificed for me and for loving me through all the happy times and the sad times. I hope my marraige will be long and fulfilling. Thank you for the example.
Happy Anniversary!
No comments:
Post a Comment