My Aunt Linda is a very special person in my life. I have a list of women who are influential to me and she is right at the top. She is so selfless and giving. She has always been a constant supporter in my life. She is kind and good, always a strong example for me to follow. Lately I have learned much from her and I love having her live close. She and Shanna have always been the favorite aunts and I have many funny memories involving her. There is the trip I took to stay with her while she was attending BYU and I was about 12. I embarrased her by standing on a bus bench and singing the UTA jingle at the top of my lungs. She took me to see my first drive-in movie...The Man from Snowy River. She drew me smerf pictures and she made me endure a 24 hour fast and I thought I was going to die! I stayed with her during the summers in my teen years and I loved it! She is so fun and always ready for an adventure or game. She is an amazing woman and I love her. Happy Birthday Linda!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Happy Birthday Linda!
My Aunt Linda is a very special person in my life. I have a list of women who are influential to me and she is right at the top. She is so selfless and giving. She has always been a constant supporter in my life. She is kind and good, always a strong example for me to follow. Lately I have learned much from her and I love having her live close. She and Shanna have always been the favorite aunts and I have many funny memories involving her. There is the trip I took to stay with her while she was attending BYU and I was about 12. I embarrased her by standing on a bus bench and singing the UTA jingle at the top of my lungs. She took me to see my first drive-in movie...The Man from Snowy River. She drew me smerf pictures and she made me endure a 24 hour fast and I thought I was going to die! I stayed with her during the summers in my teen years and I loved it! She is so fun and always ready for an adventure or game. She is an amazing woman and I love her. Happy Birthday Linda!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment