Me: Kaiden, do you want to go play with Lucas and Jaxon? (cousins)
Kaiden: Yes. *thinking* Hey mom, is Micheal Jackson dead?
Me: *thinking, WHAT THE??? He is 3! Apparently I have had the news on a little too much this week and his brain absorbed ALOT.
Kaiden: Mom, when am I going to be a grown up?
Me: When you grow up and get big.
Kaiden: Oh. When am I going to be a mom?
Kaiden: Mom, did Jesus die?
Me: Yes
Kaiden: Do Heav'ly Father and Jesus live in heaven?
Me: Yes
Kaiden: I really want to see Cat Food in heaven. (Cat food is the pet cat that Craig and Suzie had....It "disappeared")
Me: Oh, well someday you will go to heaven and you can see Cat Food again.
Kaiden: What day can we go?
Me: I don't know.
Kaiden: No! Say a day!
Me: I don't know what day we will go to heaven.
Kaiden: How about Thursday?
Uhhhhh I hope not!
Apparently Micheal Jackson is quite the news in our house?? I listen to the Today show while I am getting ready for work. Kylie was laying in my bed.
Kylie: MOM! They are selling Neverland Ranch!....Can we buy it?
Ya...no
No comments:
Post a Comment