Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!


I just love my dad! He is one of the best people I know. He has always been there for me...a constant support, guide and example. He never waivers. His faith is strong and when I am confused or struggling to make a choice I think of him and I know what the right thing is. He is an honest and hard working man. He loves his family and he faithfully serves the Lord.
Growing up he was gentle with me and taught me many things. I remember him playing night games with all the neighborhood kids, taking me fishing, how nice he was to me in the mornings when he was trying to wake me up for early morning seminary and I didn't want to wake up. I remember he would make pancakes and syrup from scratch every morning, make snow forts with us in the winter and take us for family drives. The memories go on and on and I realize how blessed I am to have been born to my parents.
I love you dad, I hope you had a Happy Birthday!

No comments: