This was the background for the pictures we take of each guest.
Checking out our background during set up.
Me the day of the event. In costume as the cruise directors business partner.
The cast in character. Shayna and I pushed Racheal overboard! Double click on this pic. Our faces are hilarious!
Shayna Jenkins as Jacky Starr the Casino Manager (and murderer), CJ Lawver as Larry the Geography Teacher, Racheal Cornelius as Sunny Daze the Cruise Director and Victim, Jenalee Crawford as Tiffany Gates the Stock Broker, Paul Hill as Captain Merrill Perry, Bob Scovil as Richard Simons the Aerobics Instructor, Me as Wendy Knight the business partner (and co-murderer), Todd Oliver as Ace Marlin the Scuba Instructor. I scrunched down in this pic so that my hat wouldnt block the people behind me....but there was no need because I am vertically challenged. I'm like 2 feet shorter than everyone! ha ha.Our Decorations

We had goldfish swimming in the hurricane centerpieces.
1 comment:
Nice work! It looks great, and as always, so do you! Looks like fun.
Post a Comment