Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kylie

Kylie is always doing the funniest things.

I was looking at Jeff and Kim's wedding photos with Kylie. There were lots of men in suits and sunglasses standing outside the temple.
Kylie- Are those people in the BFI?
Me- What? What are you talking about?
Kylie- You know, the BFI....they spy on people.

I found a piece of paper that Kylie had doodled on. She was trying to copy her big sister and was using her VERY best handwriting. My favorites are "I roke", Im speshel", and "girls go to colege to get more noleg boys go to dopeder to get more stopeder" (for those that don't know, it should say jupiter and stupider) ha ha ha
I loved seeing her say good things about herself. She is my Eyeore child. I like to have a good outlook on life and to be positive. She is pessimistic and gets down on herself, which makes me sad. When she has a good day, it is the best.

Here is the cute hairdo we did for Kylie today. A lady stopped us in the store and raved about how cute it is. Kylie loved the compliment. It made her day.


No comments: