I was helping Kylie clean her room this weekend and found this sign on her wall. If you notice, at one time I was "alewed" in her room. I must have made her mad cause I am crossed off and added to the "not alewed" group. Ha ha ha.
of course I'm on the list. I never actually been allowed or invited to her room. No matter if it's just breathing I always get on Kylie's nerves. So of course I'm on the not allowed list. Ugh...
5 comments:
that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for lunch...it was delicious :) Looking forward to an AWESOME show!
I'm just sooo excited for my baby girl to hit those pre-teen years! Boys just don't do that kind of stuff. At least you can laugh at it!
hahahahaha....that is funny! (jett gives it 2 haha's....he said i gave it too many... he said it was funny but not THAT funny. What a nerd.)
Oh if I had a nickel for every note like that I received, I could retire and be happy! I love reliving things through you! I'll pray for you . . . Mom
of course I'm on the list. I never actually been allowed or invited to her room. No matter if it's just breathing I always get on Kylie's nerves. So of course I'm on the not allowed list. Ugh...
Post a Comment