Friday, February 13, 2009

Seattle









I took a business trip to Seattle at the beginning of the week. I like to travel and was looking forward to visiting a city that is new to me. I traveled with Jenalee Crawford, my Regional Director. The only downside to a business trip is you are left with little time to sight see. We spent a few hours cramming in some sights. We rode the tram and waked to Pikes Place. They were closing so we didn't really get to see much. We did convince the fish guys to toss a fish for me....he dropped it however. We rode the elevator to the top of the space needle and enjoyed the view of the city bathed in lights and Puget Sound. Seattle is a lush green place even in the middle of winter. The ivy is everywhere wrapping itself up pine trees and buildings. You get the feeling of the mountains and the coast at the same time. I defiantly want to go back when I can spend more time. It reminds me of San Fransisco, which is one of my favorite places.

1 comment:

Nicole Hernandez said...

Tenae-looks like fun! You look great by the way!