Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's a big deal

It seems like many of my posts lately have some mention of poop. What can I say? Pooping IN a toilet is a pretty big deal around here. And so I have another pooping story to share.
I was putting Kaiden to bed and he was saying his prayers. He went through his list of things to be grateful for and asked for blessings... "Please make me helpy (healthy) and strong." I prompted him to close his prayer with an amen, but he loudly told me he wasn't done. I wasn't sure what else he could add to his list. We had pretty much covered it. "Heav'ly Father thank you for letting me go poop in the potty today. In my mom's potty. I have 3 poops in the potty an I'm a big boy and my mom is so happy at me. Amen."

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Hahahah...Kaiden is SOO funny! He makes me laugh! And Kenny...well...he IS a wimp! Ha!

Jenny Bobo said...

LOL...Kaiden is hilarious!

Sarah said...

What a cute boy! I love hearing kids pray - it is so insightful about what is important to them! I can relate to the poop stories - we are trying to potty train our 2 1/2 year old- trying!

Cami said...

hahahah...that is funny. I love the things that kids pray for :)

craig&susan said...

What a little cutie. Have I ever told you that we pray twice for every meal he is here for, because he and Carter both want to say the prayer. He gives sweet little prayers.