Tyson is the lucky guy that married my sister Becky. I am always impressed with the way he works hard and makes many sacrifices for his family. He is an officer in the Air Force and I am grateful for the role he plays in protecting all of us while serving here and abroad. He is a great father and loves his boys. He is always fun to be around and I love the way he and Becky are such a strong example to the many families they meet in their travels with the military. I miss having them close but MT is closer than NC or ND! I am glad to have Tyson in my life and am grateful for the support he has shown to me and my family. Happy Birthday Tyson!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Happy Birthday Tyson!!
Tyson is the lucky guy that married my sister Becky. I am always impressed with the way he works hard and makes many sacrifices for his family. He is an officer in the Air Force and I am grateful for the role he plays in protecting all of us while serving here and abroad. He is a great father and loves his boys. He is always fun to be around and I love the way he and Becky are such a strong example to the many families they meet in their travels with the military. I miss having them close but MT is closer than NC or ND! I am glad to have Tyson in my life and am grateful for the support he has shown to me and my family. Happy Birthday Tyson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ditto to what Tenae said. Tyson is a wonderful son-in-law, father to 3 rambunctious boys and husband to a beautiful wife. We are blessed that he is part of our family. Mom Hall
Post a Comment