Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!



My mother is such an incredibly talented woman. She is so creative and has an eye for colors, design and art. She teaches me often by example and I know her to be a woman of integrity. I am so grateful to her for everything she taught me as I was growing up. Being a mother has given me a new appreciation for my mother. Sometimes my heart hurts when I think of the pain I caused her during my growing up years. Sorry mom!
I love it when my mom seems to know what I need and surprises me. I always look forward to getting a small note or thoughtful packages from her.
She is one of the most influential people in my life and I am so thankful that I was born to her. The best thing about a mother is you know they love you unconditionally.

I love you Mom. Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

The Happy Halls said...

Thanks Tenae. You need to realize what a blessing YOU are to me! Life would not be the same for me without your charm, wit and enjoyment of life. I love you. Mom

craig&susan said...

Amen to that. We love you Karen.

Kristi said...

Your mom is such a sweet lady. You are so lucky to have her for your mother and so is she for having you for her daughter!!!

Kristi said...

My mom's lucky to have me as a daughter too. hee hee. kidding. :)