
Kristi is my sister in law, but I consider her a sister. She is one of the most beautiful women I know. She is an incredibly talented hair stylist and I love getting my hair done so I can have some "Kristi" time. She is a good listener and friend. She is able to see past peoples short comings and love them anyway. I am grateful for that example. I have needed to learn that lesson from her several times in the last few years. Kristi is a great mother. She loves her kids and I am always inspired to be a better mom when I watch her with her kids. I love all the funny memories I have of her. When Kenny and I started dating she was in high school. I remember the day we drove to invite her boyfriend (now her hubby) to play baseball with us. We drove clear across town in Kenny's truck listening to Shania Twain's Any Man of Mine over and over singing as loud as we could. Ha ha. I am so glad to have her in my life and I appreciate all the love and support she has given to me and my family. Happy Birthday Kristi!
1 comment:
You're so nice! I remember doing that too. In fact, every time I hear that song I think of YOU! Love you too, Tenae!
Post a Comment