My father in law, Ken is a great man. I remember the first time Kenny brought me home to meet his parents he brought me out to the garage to show me his fishing boat. At the front of the bow was a whistle tied to a rope tied to the boat. He spent a lot of time trying to convince me that when I went fishing with him I would need to blow the whistle often....for some reason that I cant remember anymore. I just remember that he was teasing me BIG time and I was too nervous and polite to argue with him or tease him back....but don't worry, I got over that. :)
My father in law is a hard worker and a man of conviction. He loves his family more than words can say and he shows it often. One thing I love about him is the way he loves his wife. You have never seen a man so devoted. When I think about a loving marriage, I always think of him and his example. He is a good example to his children and has been a very good friend to Kenny and I throughout our marriage. I love when he takes Kendall with him to paint or work and takes time to teach him things that only a Grandpa can. One of my favorite things to do is play cards with Ken and Cheryl. They are so fun to be around. I am so thankful to be married into such a wonderful family. I love Ken and I am grateful for everything he has done for me. Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
I couldn't have put it better myself. He IS GREAT!
Post a Comment