The house is beautiful and we have really great neighbors. They came over the day after we moved in and brought us a plate of cookies. They have 6 children and our kids have already spent time playing with them. That was really nice. I am posting some pictures of the house. These are the only rooms that are put together so the rest you don't get to see.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
The house
The move is over. HURRAY! I am so grateful for the people who showed up to help us get moved. I know it was a sacrifice for them to take time out on the day after Christmas. We got through it pretty quickly and then came the unpacking. What a job! I keep hearing, "Do you know where _____ is?" The answer.... Um NO.
The house is beautiful and we have really great neighbors. They came over the day after we moved in and brought us a plate of cookies. They have 6 children and our kids have already spent time playing with them. That was really nice. I am posting some pictures of the house. These are the only rooms that are put together so the rest you don't get to see.









The house is beautiful and we have really great neighbors. They came over the day after we moved in and brought us a plate of cookies. They have 6 children and our kids have already spent time playing with them. That was really nice. I am posting some pictures of the house. These are the only rooms that are put together so the rest you don't get to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW...you already have stuff hung on walls. That took me months! Looks beautiful. One of these days i want to stop by and see it...when we all have time :)
Youe home is beautiful...I'm glad that you like it now.I felt so bad when you had to move. It is always so nice to be welcomed in the neighborhood!I'm so happy for you guys!! Happy New Year Tenae!
Post a Comment