10. Going to see Mama Mia with my sisters- Loved it, couldnt stop laughing especially when Pierce Brosnan breaks into song

9. Playing games with my family
8. Spending the day without kids making cute Christmas gifts- Thank you Kelsey and Aubrey for babysitting and if you get one as a gift....act suprised
7. Having Santa Clause visit Grandma and Grandpa's house
6. Singing a rousing Happy Birthday song to Ben. Jenny and I sounded like we were drunk

5. Leftover turkey for sandwiches
4. Going to see Mama Mia AGAIN with my sisters and my mom. Loved it even more and laughed even harder at Pierce Brosnan.

3. Turkey Bowl
2. Scoring the cute centerpieces from the Thanksgiving table for an awesome price
1. Having the cousins all together.
1 comment:
Sounds like a great weekend. Aubrey had a great time babysitting with Kelsey but your family (or mom) paid her WAY too much. I hope she knows she was way too generous and Aubrey felt very guilty accepting it. I liked Mama Mia too. I love ABBA! I have to agree it was strange seeing and hearing James Bond (Pierce) sing! I laughed hard too!
Post a Comment