Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tag

I was tagged by Tara :o)
The rules:
1. Post the rules
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 Favorite TV Shows
Project Runway
Sheer Genius
What not to Wear
Morning News
Dirtiest Jobs with Mike Rowe
Country Music Countdown
I cant think of any more...I don't watch TV very often

8 Things I Did Yesterday
Went to the movie
Cleaned my house
Did Laundry
Played Games
Ate turkey sandwiches
Called my brother
Took pictures
Put on hot pink sweats

8 Favorite Restaurants
Lonestar
Buddy's
Bullion Soup
5th Street Bagelry
Arby's
Olive Garden
Geraldines
Red Lobster

8 Things I am Looking Forward to (This one was really hard for me! That isnt good to not have things to look forward to!)
Being done with our move :o(
Christmas
Setting new goals
Summer
Buying a home
My next get away with Kenny
Going to the temple
Running again


8 Things on My Wish List
New Camera
Stay in our house
Go on a cruise with Kenny
Talk sweeter to my kids
Build my Food storage
Spiritual progression
Have a maid
More time

8 People I tag
Becky
Jenny
Susan
Mom
Emma
Kelsey
Liz
Nycole

No comments: