I had my mom's blog page pulled up. The title of her blog is, 'The Halls Are Alive'. Kylie reads it out loud and then says, "Grandma's blog should say, 'The Halls are Still Alive' ." Ha ha! I love you mom!
That is hilarious. Funny thing is...I didn't even know she had started a blog. So the fact that they "are STILL alive" is nice to know! Thanks Kylie! :)
hey tenae, Courtney sent me your comment, of course i remember you. how could i forget the friend that brought homemade granola to my house at like 4am to help with her paper route. hoe are you? please send me an email so brad can add you to our list he decided to make it private, makes him feel more important (j/k) i don't know why he did it. send me becky's and jenny's too. my email is kensley@photographybykensley.com check out my site to see a few of the things i have been up to aside from brad and the kids. www.photographybykensley.com i look forward to chatting with you.
5 comments:
I agree, Kylie is great! She is always happy and loves to help wherever she can!
I will have to check your parent's blog out! You are on top of things I just saw the flying squirrel!
That is hilarious. Funny thing is...I didn't even know she had started a blog. So the fact that they "are STILL alive" is nice to know! Thanks Kylie! :)
hey tenae, Courtney sent me your comment, of course i remember you. how could i forget the friend that brought homemade granola to my house at like 4am to help with her paper route. hoe are you? please send me an email so brad can add you to our list he decided to make it private, makes him feel more important (j/k) i don't know why he did it. send me becky's and jenny's too. my email is kensley@photographybykensley.com
check out my site to see a few of the things i have been up to aside from brad and the kids.
www.photographybykensley.com
i look forward to chatting with you.
ok i was just reading over my comment that "hoe" is supposed to be HOW
i just had to point that out because that looks really bad. :) !!!
Post a Comment