Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

On Saturday, I took the kids to a pumpkin patch at Swore Farms. We met grandma and grandpa Simpson and 3 of the cousins. Kaiden and Tyke loved the tractors.

The kids wanted to bob for apples. In my head I was making a list of all the unsanitary reasons that I should say no....but I figured it wont kill them....right? Kendall and Kylie went first and then all 3 of the three year olds decided to try....at the same time. At one point, Kaiden was just slurping up the water like a dog. It was really disgusting.

The really disgusting part came as we walked away. I turned to see the old black lab that lives on the farm, saunter up to the bucket and drink, dog slober and all. I dont want to know how many times he used that as his water bowl.
We moved on the corn maze which was suprisingly long! Kaiden had fun leading the way and deciding which direction to go. Maybe that's why it took so long.

This picture makes me laugh. We were really trying to get all the kids to cooperate so we could get a good shot. This is the best one I got. All the boys are looking at a truck driving by, go figure!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable! That looks like so much fun. I guess we will have to try it next year!

Unknown said...

Looks like such a fun weekend. I hope they are still open next weekend.