Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kaiden Says

* Kaiden sneezes twice and says, "Mom! You bless me!"

* Nothing like telling on yourself!.... "Mom, I said shu yup in your room and you didn't hear me say shu yup and you didnt say thats not a nice word."

*A little gross, but I love how he says booger. It comes out, "Beego"

*My sister in law Susan watches Kaiden during the day. Her son Carter is named Carter Lamar Hall. When you ask Kaiden his name he says, " Kaiden Yamar Haw Simsum".

*All his L's are pronounced with a Y. It is so funny. He says things like, " I yike it! I yike it ayot!" I don't remember where we were but there were lots of women there. He said, "There are yots and yots of mommies here!"

*Kaiden was leaving the room where Kenny and I were. As he was shutting the door behind him he says, "Rock on!"

*I picked Kaiden up from Suzies. We were driving home and the radio was on. I wasnt really paying attention to what was playing. He askes, "Mom, is this Toby Keith?"....and it was! How does a 2 year old know the artist to a random song on the radio?

*We were driving to the video store and he said, " Mom, I want to go to town." I think he learned that from Thomas the Train. I told him we were in town and he didn't beleive me. So we heard that question repeated about 25 times before we got home.

1 comment:

Emma said...

That is so cute. It sounds like him and Will talk a lot alike.