Kenny attended the NADA Conference (National Auto Dealers Association) in February. Bob Allen, the owner of Robert Allen Auto, paid for me to go as well. We had a great time! The weather was beautiful...in the 70's. It was really cool to see Jay Leno live! He did an hour and a half of standup for us and my face hurt by the time it was over because I was laughing so hard. We attended some pretty swanky parties at some beautiful hotels. The Mercedez Benz reception was at the Ritz Carlton on Nob Hill. I wanted to take pictures of the hotel, but nothing says "we dont fit in here", like a lady wandering around taking pictures. ;) On our last night there, Bob treated us to a fantastic dinner at a restaurant looking over the bay. Later that evening I had a frightening near death experience in a taxi! I am grateful that someone was watching over me that night. We toured Alcatraz, shopped in China Town, walked Fishermans Wharf and just enjoyed our time together. It was hard to come back to the FREEZING Idaho weather. Thank you Bob!
No comments:
Post a Comment