Monday, April 28, 2008
My Husband is a Biker
Kenny pleaded a very convincing case last week. It involved a motorcycle so I said no. But after a weeks worth of research and planning on his part, I caved. The biggest advantage he had going for him is the fact that $100 wont even fill the tank in his truck!! Gas prices are ridiculous...but that is another blog altogether. So the total to fill the motorcycle was $12.77. He will be driving it back and forth to work for the summer. I do have my reservations because of safety, but I have to say he looks really HOT in his leather biker jacket. The motorcycle is really pretty....(can you get beat up for saying a motorcycle is pretty?) Anyway it makes me laugh because he wants to "hit the open road" but he cant decide where to ride so he just drives around the neighborhood. If my husband is a biker, does that make me a biker chick?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hear you on the gas issue, but caving so soon? lol
I have this mental picture of you with a bandana but you will promise me to never have a mullet or anything right.
I love you guys and am glad you are doing so well.
I did hold out for about a week...:) I think half the reason I caved was so he would quit pestering me!! LOL
So is he still alive? The thought of Kenny riding a motorcycle everyday is a little frightening. It sure was good to see you! Love you.
Post a Comment