Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Trip to the Patch

Fall is not complete without a trip to the pumpkin patch.  We headed out to Swore Farms and met up with the grandparents, cousins and aunts.  The kids love to come to this fun little family owned farm.  We played some games and then headed to the corn maze.

DSC_0039

DSC_0041

DSC_0042

DSC_0047

Kylie with her cousins, Lexie and Masi and her friend Halley. Kaiden and Tyke are best buds.

DSC_0048

DSC_0050

DSC_0051

DSC_0056

Kelsey and her friend Maria.

DSC_0060

My handsome boys Kendall and Kaiden…..Who is leading who?DSC_0062

DSC_0068

DSC_0071

DSC_0080

DSC_0087

DSC_0100

I have such great kids.  I love this picture of them all together.  Each of them are so unique and I am grateful to be their mother.

DSC_0104

All the kids piled on the tractor with Grandma and Grandpa. Now onto the part I dread…..carving.

DSC_0110

No comments: