Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SHE CAN DRIVE!

 

Here is Kelsey ready to take her drivers test with the instructor.  She was so nervous!!

DSC_0138

After passing her drivers test, we headed to the DMV to take the written test.

IMG_2713

It was a success!

IMG_2714

IMG_2721

I have learned something about my own driving through this process.  I am a speed demon.  Seriously I didn’t realize how fast I drive until I had to sit back and let Kelsey drive the speed limit. It drove me crazy to drive so slow. And driving isn’t quite so fun when your teenager points out all the things you are not doing by the book. It was eye opening for sure.  I am so glad Kelsey has her license, as her social life has quite outgrown my desire to taxi her around every night.  And having her run errands is the BOMB!!

No comments: