-Thank you babe for making it a good day for me. Next year I will be nice. I promise.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Another Year Older…..
I turned 35 in April. Yay. Happy Birthday to me! This birthday was a weird one. Not saying that because I am getting older, but because I was just having a really bad couple weeks leading up to the day. I was mad. At everything. And I was taking it out on my husband. It was miserable for us both and with the way I was acting (read: brat) I wouldn’t have blamed him if he ignored me all day. But he is good to me and he loves me even when I am not being nice. I was touched by the effort he made to be sure I had a good day because I certainly didn’t deserve any special treatment, birthday girl or not. At work I received the most beautiful bouquet of roses I have ever seen. SERIOUSLY. They were breathtaking. The day only got better. I went to lunch with my mom (she gave me the cute top I’m wearing in this picture) and then Kenny took me out to dinner and to a movie. It ended up being a great night.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy belated Birthday! Those roses are gorgeous, and so are you :)
Post a Comment