Monday, November 29, 2010

Sledding Extravaganza

DSC_0444 

Lexie and Kaiden the snow pirate.  ARRRRRGGGGGG!!!

DSC_0442  

Tyke, Kylie and Kaiden

DSC_0448

A truck full of cousins

DSC_0449

We headed up our road and took the kids sledding down the mountain.  The hill is steep and man were they bookin it!  The snow was so deep the little ones had a hard time walking around. They mostly just fell a lot.

DSC_0455DSC_0454

Here is the best part of this post.  I am going to share a picture play by play of my husband trying to push the sled.

DSC_0457           

He pushes, slips and gets up to push again……………………

DSC_0458

Slips again………………….

DSC_0459

Falls on his face……………………..

DSC_0460

And then almost goes down the hill on his back.  Bwahahahahahahaha!  I can’t stop laughing at this picture!

DSC_0461 

He has a good sense of humor. ♥

DSC_0464

Alyx, Kaiden and Tyke trying to stand in the snow.  Tyke with icy eyelashes and a pooped Kelsey.

DSC_0479 DSC_0480

 DSC_0482DSC_0481

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! These are the COMPLETE opposite photos that I have been taking lately. It's so crazy to think it is the same time of the year. We have been going to the beach, and have been trying to open up windows to let some airflow into our hot house.

That looked like such a great activity. My kids haven't played with snow yet, they would love this!

The Happy Halls said...

Okay, I have to admit that I laughed OUT LOUD at the picture of Kenny with his feet in the air. I would have loved to see that in person Kenny! Mom Hall