Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Fun

DSC_0198 DSC_0201

Zander, Zak, Zeb, Zoey, Kaiden and Kylie.

Becky and I took the kids to the Montessori Halloween Party.  We ate baked potatoes with chili and took a stroll around the parking lot to trunk or treat. The kids looked awesome and had a fun night.  I laugh every time I look at Zoey’s face in this picture.

Next came pumpkin carving.  I need to come up with a new pumpkin tradition because I don’t really enjoy this part of the holiday.  In fact none of the kids were really into it.  We had two injuries involving a knife, a few meltdowns over carvings not turning out the way they were imagined a freak out when it was discovered one of the pumpkin lids was thrown away and a little boy more interested in building a fort with pumpkin pieces than he was in carving.  Other than that…. it was awesome.

DSC_0207 DSC_0218 DSC_0223DSC_0225 DSC_0226 DSC_0240 DSC_0210 DSC_0242 DSC_0245 

Kristi and her kids joined us for Halloween.  We headed out to the biggest and best Trunk or Treat I have ever been to.  Then we hit the streets for some trick or treating fun. 

 DSC_0304

                     DSC_0301 DSC_0306 DSC_0307 DSC_0313

Lexie, Kylie, Masi, Tyke, Kaiden and Kendall

DSC_0315

This is the girls singing at the top of their lungs- “Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet, Give Me Something Good To Eat”.  We wrapped up the night right before it began raining.  The kids brought in a good haul and best of all they shared with me.  Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

craig&susan said...

Thanks for letting us tag allong trick or treating, Carter and layla had lots of fun.