Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sunday Gathering

Once a month our family gathers together and we share a meal.  I love these lazy summer evenings.

I Love the cousins……….DSC_0159 DSC_0156

I Love the GrandparentsDSC_0162 DSC_0161 

 

I Love the Food……………………. (though I am still not sure why we needed surgical gloves….mom?) Ha haDSC_0168

I Love my spastic brotherDSC_0201  DSC_0172

I Love the rooster headDSC_0170   

I Love the wagon……………..DSC_0202 DSC_0203 DSC_0205

I Love the babyDSC_0173 DSC_0175  DSC_0180

And her lips……DSC_0186DSC_0188

2 comments:

Jami Nato said...

those surgical gloves CRACK me up. your food was very sanitary. :)

Mika said...

Oh my...these photos of the baby are totally making me clucky!
I got to hold a baby, and rocked him to sleep today...it was the BEST! I had to stop myself from stalking his mum and continually asking if I could have a hold.
Please tell me I will stop feeling clucky one day!!