Saturday, August 7, 2010

Love me some babies! ♥

It’s seriously a baby craze right now.  It seems like everyone I know is pregnant or just had a baby.  My family is expecting 4 babies all due with in 2 months of each other. 

My brother Craig and his wife, Suzie had their baby boy a few weeks ago.  I ran up to the hospital after my softball game to get some new baby snuggles but had to wrestle him away from Kenny, who LOVES the babies.  Sweet little Benson.  Check out these amazing photos of him.

 IMG_0933 IMG_0934

Two weeks later to the day, little Braylyn was born.  My youngest brother, Jeff and his wife Kim are the proud parents.  She is such a pretty baby!

IMG_0980IMG_0982

And now I will debut my new haircut. What does that have to do with a post about babies, you ask? Well, I have one more baby picture I want to post and it shows the new cut so we will just morph two posts into one, mkay?

Before pics above and here-

IMG_0973IMG_0917

Here is a picture DURING….let me just say that when Kristi gets hungry, she makes me drive to Taco Bell.  In a cape. With a bag on my head.  I must love her. ♥

IMG_1023 

And, after-

IMG_1009 IMG_1018

I wanted something different without losing the length.  Mission accomplished.  I LOVE it!  Once again my sister, Kristi is an amazing hair dresser.  And…..lets bring it back around. Here is a picture of me lovin’ some babies.

IMG_1022

Post note- sorry these pics are so fuzzy.  All of them were taken with my cell phone.  I looked at the camera lens and it was smudged. oops.

6 comments:

Jami Nato said...

i LOVE your haircut. seriously adorable!

Jenny Bobo said...

Cute hair!! Cute babies too!

Unknown said...

YOur beautiful Tenae!

Emma said...

I really like your haircut! And I can't wait to come see the new babies!

Unknown said...

Scott saw you picking up the kids from Becky's the other day and asked, do you know who is picking up Tenae's kids, I don't recongize that sibiling? And I said, Scott, that is Tenae! He didn't recognize you with your new do. Which, by the way, I love! :)

Kristi said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! We are the funnest people ever! Love your face Tenae Darling. And your new haircut rocks my world.