WORK………………
The house we moved to has not been occupied for several years. It is in the mountains and has an enormous yard. There is SO MUCH TO DO! Kenny has been working very hard to get the lawn to come in and keep it green. We have pulled out sage brush, cleaned out flower beds, trimmed back bushes and trees, cleared out overgrowth in the playground picked up garbage cleaned out the pool, killed rodents and the list goes on. The yard is really looking great but there is plenty more to do. Kristi and her kids helped me trim back the trees and shrubs in the front flower bed. The kids helped Kenny haul the branches to the fire pit where we burned them. They of course did not think it hard work when they got to have a little ride.
I love these pictures. Kaiden with his dirty face and Tyke with his shirt tag hanging out.
PLAY…………………..
2 comments:
I'll bet that your yard is looking good and I'm sure that the kids love having a swimming pool!
Oh I feel so left out! Looks like tons of work, fun, and relaxation! Awesome pics Tenae. You're quite talented behind the camera. I love the pics of Kaiden's face and Tyke's tag. Such handsome boys! And the 3 girls in the pool...are you kidding me??? Gorgeous!!! Kenny's clothes crack me up...does he really do yard work in a polo and slacks? haha. And I will never get over Lexie's puckered lips! Bahahahaha....love love love!
Post a Comment