For Kelsey’s birthday party we decided to have a progressive dinner with a twist. The girls were told to bring an appetite and an apron.
STOP #1
We started the meal by driving to Aunt Lori’s house for salads. I handed each girl a random utensil I pulled out of a big bag.
We had spatulas, beaters, BBQ tongs, corn on the cob stickers, whisks, ice cream scoops, fondue forks, etc. It was hilarious watching the faces of the girls as I pulled out their utensil. It was even funnier watching them try to eat their salads.
STOP #2
Next we headed to Grandma Simpson’s house for the main course…….Spaghetti. But first we tied their wrists together.
Remarkably not even one noodle was found on the floor! Thanks for feeding us, Grandma!
STOP #3
For our last stop we headed to Aunt Kristi’s house for dessert. She had prepared Jell-O Cheesecake with whip cream and sprinkles. Only catch? No hands.
Thank you Kristi for the yummy dessert. (and for not panicking when things turned to a food fight)
These girls were CA-RAZY!!!! but tons of fun. 14 fourteen year olds…..whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment